© Reuters. Oil starts the week above $52
- Crude futures were in the green overnight, up 1.2% to $52.07/bbl, after President Trump refused to certify that Iran is complying with its nuclear accord.
- During the previous round of sanctions against Tehran, around 1M bpd of oil supplies were cut off from global markets.
- Prices were also boosted as Iraqi troops seized parts of the oil-rich Kurdish region, while an oil rig exploded in Louisiana’s Lake Pontchartrain.
- ETFs: USO, OIL, UWT, UCO, DWT, SCO, BNO, DBO, DTO, USL, DNO, OLO, SZO, OLEM, OILK, WTIU, OILX, WTID, USOI
- Now read: Energy Recap: Is The Saudi Aramco International IPO In Doubt?